(See the video version below.)
Jacob at Embodied Philosophy recently interviewed me.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The connection of Vedanta teachings with Bhakti teachings.
- What is Wise Love (Bhakti Vedanta) and the difference between the love with others? The relationships with others as a vehicle to fully express highest love with each other and as a practice for our individual relationship with the Supreme.
- The acknowledgment of the small self and the creation of a dynamic, magical, spiritual, irrevocable and strong connection with source.
- How the yoga system provides tools to control the mind and go beyond the mind to transcend the platform of self.
- The difference between faith and belief.
- The important distinction between the divine feminine and the feminine divine.
- Pranada’s work on gender inequality and education, the absence of gender in the concept of soul, and everyone’s equal access to the full spiritual realm, practices, and services regardless of gender.
- The harmonization and oneness of the head and the heart and how to transcend and become our full potential as spiritual beings.